Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact us directly to find a suitable session date and time. We will then add it into our system and direct you to the payments page. The session is NOT confirmed until full payment is processed.
- Please note that if you make payment via credit card to the shop it shows on your credit card statement as Insight (Aust) Pty Ltd.
- Begin to consider the questions you might want to ask John. If you are concerned about your questions, please contact us beforehand so that valuable time is not wasted during the session. Organise to be undisturbed for the full one-hour session. Remember this is your hour and you can ask a lot of questions in that time!
- You will receive an email giving the online login details, and payment reminder if necessary, 5-7 days prior to your booked session. There will also be a final reminder email one day prior to be sure you are set up. Please expect these emails and ensure you check any junk/spam folders if they have not arrived in the above-mentioned period. If you have any issues, please contact email@example.com
- The connection is via GoToMeeting which can use any internet connection or regular phone line. Due to the depth of content uncovered during your hour with John, we record each session for you. The same day, you will be sent an email with a downloadable link to your recording. We are currently using We Transfer to do this.
If you have purchased since October 2015 then you simply login using your email address and password.
If you have not used the new site to purchase since we launched it in the middle of October then you need to create an account. We were able to migrate your email address but not able to migrate your passwords from one site to the other.
Here is how you do so.
Step 1: visit www.johnthebeloved.com and go to login at the very top of the page above John the Beloved.
Step 2: Go to the right hand side of the page, I don't have an account and click create account.
Step 3: Complete the email address you use to contact us. The shop recognises you from this. Add the password you wish to use for this site. You may decide to use the same one you use to access the Insight Teachings Materials site. That is your choice.
Step 4: Once you have completed the details, click create an account and you are ready to go.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST LOGIN IN IF YOU ARE PURCHASING SOMETHING SO THAT WE CAN FOLLOW YOUR ORDER OR CHECK IF THERE IS A PROBLEM.
Customer Hub is a membership site used to deliver all course material and information.
HOW TO USE CUSTOMER HUB:
- Once you have signed up for a course or certain information packs you will receive an email from us with the subject line: Your Insight Teachings FREE Membership
- Open email and add us to your email systems whitelist/safe senders immediately. This will reduce the likelihood of important information being redirected to your junk/spam folders in the future. If you are unsure of how to complete this action please consult a search engine such as Google.
- In the email click the URL https://insightteachings.customerhub.net and this will direct you to our system
- Enter your details & click LOGIN
- Navigate using the menu bar at the top of the page
- You can update your profile at any time by clicking MY PROFILE at the far right of the menu bar. This includes updating your email login and password.
What to do if you can't get into the Customer Hub? (https://insightteachings.customerhub.net)
1. Ensure you are using the right email address (so clients use two email addresses which confuses the system).
2. Ensure you are using your existing (current) password.
3. Make sure that when you copy and paste the password, that you copy from the first letter to the last letter ONLY; i.e. (do not take the cursor one space after the password) or the system will not recognise the password.