- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This website is free to access but in some cases there may be a fee to access certain pages containing specific information relevant to workshop participants.
- We may revise this information at any time.
- You are deemed to have ordered from us when you order from the online shop via our checkout process. As part of the process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and correct any errors.
- It is understood and agreed that we do not make refunds. Any appointment with John cancelled within 24 hours is non refundable as it is impossible to fill this. Prior to that time, you will receive a full credit of the payment made. You have 12 months to claim your credit. After that the credit expires.
- Once a deposit has been made for a retreat or workshop, this constitutes your agreement to attend. In the event of cancellation you are responsible for any costs we have incurred on your behalf. Any balance remaining is then issued as a credit. You have 12 months to use the credit.
- We may refuse an order when the payment authorization is not validated or if you do not meet any of the eligibility criteria in our terms and conditions.
- Electronic/download items are delivered by email. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email account is operating and that emails do not go to the spam folder.
- Any download items are only for your use and cannot be sold or circulated without the express permission of Insight (Aust) Pty Ltd.
- You are not permitted to print and download extracts from the website for your own use without permission from Insight (Aust) Pty Ltd. You are not permitted to use any of this information in any workshop, seminar unless written permission is first obtained from Insight (Aust) Pty Ltd.
- To register with johnthebeloved.com you must be over 18 years of age.
- Each registration is for a single user only. You agree not to share your user name and password with any other individual or as part of a network of people.
- Any breach of this will result in your membership being terminated.
- We exclude all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage in connection with this website or in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of such use of this website; including but not limited to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, data or software due to use of this website.
- We have a secure database and do not share this with any other group or organization.
- The information we ask is purely for the services we offer. Please note that we do not store any financial information. Any such information provided is simply to enable the financial transaction to proceed and is not stored by us.